Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Every Christmas I try to complete one game. I've been doing this since 2012 and I dunno, I try my best to get at least one game completed.

This time, I was going to try and complete Stalker: Clear Sky. It's kinda cool since I completed Shadow of Chernobyl last year on Christmas too, so I might try Call of Pripyat next year. Anyhow, the final segment of Clear Sky gives you a gun that you need to use to kill the someone, once you kill that someone, you've won.

For some reason, my game just deletes the gun from the world. It's given to me, then it freezes, then it disappears. I thought that I could try and take out the boss without having to use the gun, so I trudged my way through the section, dying multiple times due to everyone being bullet sponges, and only having about 2 health kits, and eventually got to him.

Turned out you do need the gun to kill him, if you don't have it, you always lose and die. So since the game isn't being fair, I just won't give a shit.

I finished Clear Sky today.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 12-25-2015, 06:39 AM