Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
So, I was playing some TF2 and someone was complaining about how Pyro was the easiest class in the game, I replied and said that Solider is the easiest class in the game, not Pyro.

We get into a small argument, and eventually we just play the game. I was a Solider, he was a pyro. I rushed out, and crit killed several people and rushed past them back to their spawn, and started spawn camping them as a solider.

By the end of the game, three soldiers including myself were spawn camping them, and I was top scoring, running a 22 Kill streak and dominating three of them.

Solider, easiest class in the game.

(02-01-2016, 02:38 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I always knew that the towns in Pokémon Blue and Red were named after colours, but I only just realised that Ash is from Pallet Town. As in pallet, the thing on which you put all your colours for painting. Waaat.

Goddamn my mind is blown, only took me 20 years to realise.

Damn, what next, you're gonna tell us you didn't know Twinkle Twinkle Little Star has the same rhythm as saying your ABC's?

Spoiler:Or that the clouds and bushes are the same texture in Super Mario, only different colours

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 02-02-2016, 11:08 AM