Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 42 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
^

This is pretty much the reason why Stairway to the Destined Duel is the best Yugioh game in my opinion.

You can duel everyone from the Battle City arc and before, and I mean everyone. Tristan, Mokuba and Tea all make an appearance.
The new rules that basically banned all the fun cards haven't been put into place yet.
You can input your card codes and get them into the game for free.
The gameplay is MUCH MUCH faster than the other GBA games. I actually can't play the other GBA Yugioh games that have this same duel system because of how slow it is.
Music is top tier too. I'm listening to the OST right now and it's really cool.
While there isn't much of a story (it just seems to happen as you progress) everything else makes up for it.
It's a great time waster if you just want to turn on your game, and duel someone. I have it on my Phone in case I'm bored and want to play a quick pre-GX duel with CPU's.

Seriously, STTDD was the first Yugioh game to actually HAVE the rules, as opposed to the weird versions beforehand that stuck to the Pre-Konami rules (literally Pokemon, Light monsters could destroy ANY dark monster regardless of atk or effect, and field spell cards went in the magic/trap zone) or just WASN'T Yugioh (I'm looking at you Duelist of the Roses).

I actually miss those childhood days of playing Stairway to the Destined Duel constantly while waiting for the Battle City arc of Yugioh to come on every Saturday or so.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 03-16-2016, 03:37 AM