Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
I actually quite enjoyed the original. I especially love when both fighters attack at the same time and they have the little cinematic weapons clashing thing. But then again, I bought it when it first came out, because I'm a huge RTK fan. I still enjoy it, personally, but I can tell you both the fictional and true backstories of every character and all the stages in that game, so I might not be the best person to ask for whether or not the game is good.

Although I will say, as much as I love the game for it's theme, it is a little generic as far as the combat goes. It's fun enough, but most of the fighting is a matter of figuring out what your character's best combo is and rinse and repeat.
For instance Guan Yu is Thrust, overhead slash, quick slash, overhead leaping slash for a retreating opponent; step-back stance, uppercut slash, thrust, quick slash, and overhead leaping slash for an advancing opponent.
The number of moves is a little low for each fighter, but they are all unique and thoughtful. The music is pretty badass, though, I believe.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by SamuraiGaiden - 03-19-2016, 02:09 AM