Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(03-17-2016, 05:11 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
(03-16-2016, 10:47 PM)Takahashi2212 Wrote: So I just figured out something new about Mario Party 5. If you play with a Wavebird, all minigames that make heavy use of the Rumble feature have the rumbling replaced with a visual cue, since the Wavebird lacks rumble functionality.

I had only played the game with 4 standard GC controllers so it was pretty jarring to just see these random visual cues I had never seen before.

My favorite thing with a GC Mario Party game was the one with mic functions.  If you didn't have a mic, the voice commands are substituted with input combinations that you can input faster than the time it takes to speak them out anyways.

Yeah, I bought Mario Party 7 used a while back, and it didn't come with the mic. For certain minigames it odd to use a controller because you have to use R to bring a menu of options... everytime you want to select an option. For slower minigames this is fine, but for faster paced ones (mainly the 3 v 1 minigames), it can be hell trying to keep up with the other players.

Honestly though, when it comes to the Mic/Wavebird thing, I'm a bit surprised they actually thought that far, Especially with the Wavebird thing. Like I didn't even remember they didn't have rumble until this happened.

Reminds me a bit of Sonic Colors, where the levels change when you play as Super Sonic because he can't use Wisps.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by Takahashi2212 - 03-19-2016, 07:21 PM