Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
I watched a Minecraft tournament yesterday. It was rather cool and I talked to the old man who was running it.
There were four televisions set up in a square and this old guy, who was retired and did nothing but play on Minecraft, created this huge world with buildings, streets, naval ships, subways and Gilligan's Island. The players had a time limit to run around and find a specific type of block/"treasure chest" that had a sign in front of them stating how many points the "treasure chest" is worth. They'd tell the score keeper who would look at the screen and record points. I didn't watch it to the end but I did watch one girl take over second place with 4 minutes left. There were money prizes for rank and "treasure chest" was a free Xbox One to the first person to find it. No one found it. It was rather fun to watch.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by Kakariko Kid - 04-18-2016, 08:07 AM