Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(05-18-2016, 08:14 PM)Space Jockey Wrote: The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the most overrated game of all time

/thread

While I don't think it's overrated, you've got a point there if you actually think about it.

You've got Zelda fans who truly believe it's the best game
You've got casuals who want to be "cool" and try and make people think they've been gaming since day one and they're a massive nerd and thus say OOT is the greatest game ever
You've got people who played it during their childhood/first game on the N64/first game to introduce them to 3D etc.

Combined, that's probably more then 10 million (or hell, even more) people, all on the internet and real life proclaiming it to be the greatest game ever.

Personally, I enjoyed OOT and while I don't think it's "10/10 best game ever" it's still a great game and people should play it once just to see what it's all about.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 05-18-2016, 09:01 PM