Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
So, here's something interesting that happened today.

I was playing Yugioh on the 360, and sometimes the duels can get boring. So I can listen to music via the menu guide.

I can choose between my own computers music, or my brothers. I chose my brothers since I've heard everything on my computer already. Now he has about 600 different albums and around 3000 different songs I could choose from, and I wanted to find something different and random. He also doesn't know half the music on there, so when I'd pick something really retarded and asked him why he had it on his computer, he'd have no idea.

So, I found this one number in which the words "ah si tu pouvais fermer ta gueule" would play constantly. Just those words in a sort of chorus. It repeated until I stopped it. After asking my brother to google it, we came to this video

We were now more confused than ever, it turned out this chorus was an entire song, since neither of us knew French we eventually googled the song, and you wanna know what the song is called in English?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 06-23-2014, 03:59 PM