Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
I follow a lady's guinea pig blog on Tumblr where she does art of them and posts cute/funny pictures and stories of her two guinea pigs Cookie and Poppy.

Poor Poppy had blood in her urine and was receiving some antibiotics while the vet tried to figure out if it was a UTI or stones. It sounded like for a little while Poppy was responding to the antibiotics but then she was still in pain while urinating and actually visibly passed stones. After a recent vet visit it was decided the kindest thing to do was to put her down tomorrow on the 3rd of July.

I feel like I know Poppy because of how much her owner doted over her and shared how quirky and derpy of a pig she was. I'm honestly on the verge of tears over how much this going to hurt her to lose Poppy. Cookie isn't that old of a pig, so getting a new friend for her would be best, but replacing a pet that fast I imagine would be such a hard thing to do. I hate that this had to happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Hexadecimal - 07-02-2014, 11:10 PM