Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Wow. I feel bad that I have another downer thing to share.

So one of the Reddit pages I like visiting is Childfree. It's basically a page where people post funny images related to our choice to remain childless and share stories of shitty parents. I know this might make us sound like a bad batch of people, but we never ever post anything that advocates hurting kids. We just vent because it seems like so many people think you can't live a fulfilling life unless you have a kid. If that's what they need be happy, then fine, but they should realize that doesn't work for every person.

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because I saw today it was set to private. I looked into why and it turns out a man who intentionally left his kid in the car to die in the heat was a frequent member and people were angrily posting there about how we're a bunch of "child killing psychos".

We would never encourage anyone to do this. In fact, if he'd shared that he'd thought about doing this, I would've reminded him that you can leave your kid at any hospital or police station, no questions asked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Hexadecimal - 07-04-2014, 06:13 PM