Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Went to another comic con today.

And by went, I mean, well. Have any of you seen that Fairly Odd Parents episode where they went to "Escalator Land", and Timmy was like "Dad, when do we get to the ride" who replied "THIS IS THE RIDE!"?

That was comic con for us, we went there at 10:30am, and lined up for 3 hours before we thought fuck it, and left.

Although, it wasn't a total loss. I saw someone go as Borat, and he was hilarious, he looked liked him, acted like him and talked like him.

About an hour down the line, I went to go throw some rubbish away, when I met someone who went as Doc Brown, now this guy was literally acting like him to the smallest detail. To the point that he had an argument with someone who wouldn't let his van into the premises of the building as Doc Brown. He shook my hand and I asked him about his "weather experiment" he also went on to say that it was very hot for 2014. I should've said that it was very "Heavy" now that I look back.

We also talked to a lot of people in the line, we were in front of this one girl for about 2 hours, and we just talked all together for a while. She was also shocked that my brother and I had whiter skin than she did, and took a picture of our arms to compare to hers.

I also got sunburnt.

In other news, we're going to try tomorrow at 7am, we're going to be there by 8am hopefully and be able to get in this time for sure.

EDIT: I never explained the lines to you, did I guys? So, they started about 200 yards from the actual entrance, we went round the back (so close that we saw the actual entrance) and then did a U-turn back through where we came, passed some large skips that smelt like shit that we had to endure. Then went all the way down to the front entrance (in which another totally unrelated event occurred there, fucking the comic con up some more) we then zigzagged near the front about 5 times to save more space, and then we were on course to the actual fucking entrance. We finally gave up about 80 feet from the entrance, as too many people had attended and they were having a "one out, one in" policy in which the only way you could get in was if one person would leave for good, they'd led another person in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 07-12-2014, 10:46 AM