Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(07-25-2014, 09:03 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:
(07-24-2014, 07:53 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Don't leave your kid with me. Even if it's for five minutes. If they act like a little shit I'll tell them their mother left them with me to sell them to the gypsies and make them cry.

Asshole kids need to be disciplined when they act up. As someone who is going to have kids someday, I fully support this behavior.
I hate it as well, but if they're like under the age of 8 or 9, I can't beat them up. I was at the county fair yesterday and I was selling my Layers at the auction (if you don't know, you sell the eggs of the chicken and not the chicken, even though you can't sell your eggs, they have to store bought) and so, naturally, along with my eggs in my basket I had bacon. So some little kid just walks up while I'm not paying attention and just swipes the bacon. I can't beat him up cause he's really young, so what do I do? I hate situations like that, especially when the kid's parents aren't around. He eventually gave it back with no harm done, but still you just don't do something like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by ClaudX - 07-26-2014, 11:04 AM