Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(09-16-2014, 10:03 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 10:36 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I have to be to work tomorrow at 5:30 AM. I just... I can't do it anymore. Everything is so hard now and I just can't keep up. I honestly think that dreading going back has affected me so badly that's the reason why I got sick. I can't do this for the rest of my life... I need to get out somehow but I'll never find another job that pays me this much.

EDIT: Dammit, still awake. To be honest, my chest feels really tight and it hurts to move. I wonder if I could possibly stress myself out so much I'd need to go to the ER. I kinda hope so since getting out of work and using up the months worth of sick time I've built up would be amazing.
Holy Cow Hex, that sounds terrible. If you keep getting chest pain, please get checked out. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you :( Even if it is just stress.

Thanks, but I think it's OK. I've never had heartburn before, but I think that's what it was. I hadn't eaten a whole lot because I hadn't been feeling good, so I pigged out yesterday. I'm pretty sure that may have not been the best idea xD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Hexadecimal - 09-16-2014, 10:06 PM