Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
So my computer has been acting like shit for so long, the GPU fan won't spin and it always over heats and turns off, so I now have to manually turn the fan inside my computer to kick start it.

What was scary but hilarious was that, my computer turned off suddenly and I put my headphones on my keyboard to see what the problems was. Turned out the plug was out, so I plugged it back in and suddenly heard constant loud beeping coming from the computer.

I then turned it off immediately, and googled it using another computer, after finding out it was the processor I went to bed to see if it'll do the same thing tomorrow.

When I turned it on tomorrow, it was beeping constantly and I just left it for 6 more hours before coming home and seeing it's still beeping when I turn it on, so I went to the other computer and googled it again.

The first result had the same problem, and the first response was "Are you sure there is nothing pressing the keys down?"

Still, that was all fun and games but now I have to fucking kickstart my GPU fan every time I start up my computer or it'll over heat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 09-24-2014, 04:23 AM