Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Even though I hate my job, some of the perks we get are pretty great. I found out that if I work there for one more year, then whenever I quit, I get half the sick time I didn't use in cash. That means, as of just right now, that's a bit over $2,000. That amount will only go up as I get raises and earn more.

I forget the term for it, but my time there also determines how much money I get per month once I retire.

No wonder I see old people will all this fancy stuff and on expensive vacations. I hope I'll be healthy enough to do that as well.

I'm trying to get my house paid off in 15 years instead of 30, so then I'll really be able to start saving a good chunk of change per month when there's no more house payments. I sure wish I would've been smart/skilled enough to get a ridiculously high paying job so I wouldn't be in debt for so long.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Hexadecimal - 09-27-2014, 06:40 PM