Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Dogdeball was deemed to dangerous at school for me, and we never had a parachute...
Yet the teachers never broke up our slapping circles, which I get the feeling is more painful than dodgeball...

But we did get kickball. Kickball was awesome. You got bonus points if you kicked the ball into the farmer's corn field next to the building. It was an excuse for the kids to run through the corn field really since we were allowed to search for the ball. The old farmer didn't care either. Unless he was was harvesting that day in which we'd run away from the tractor like scared mice. When it was a rainy day at my elementary school, we just didn't have recess. Or if the playground was muddy. The school building was over 100 years old and didn't have a gym or anything like that in it so we just had to stay in our classrooms in bad weather. The library and the 4th grade classroom was the same thing. There was only one class per grade. Restrooms were in the basement and it flooded every time it rained, rendering the restrooms unusable. I peed my pants more times than I'd like to admit because we didn't have a working restroom half the time. The cafeteria was a separate, small building without heat or AC. You froze as you ate in winter and burned to death in late spring. I'm just rambling at this point, but kickball and running through the corn field was great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 10-17-2014, 09:35 PM