Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(10-23-2014, 05:27 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I'm a bit late here, but I'm glad that you, and most everyone else, are OK. I remember hearing about the incident earlier today in school and I thought the place sounded vaguely familiar, I guess I know where I remember it from now.

Thanks, mate :) Here I was thinking I was going to have a pretty tranquil career.

(10-23-2014, 05:41 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: A report about the insadint just came on TV. That looks like it was insane. My mom is also preaty impressed with SERIOUSLY.

Yeah, today they broadcast the CCTV from up on the hill (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29749869). 
I was in the right (senate) wing of the Centre block, on the 1st floor. The shooter took the main entrance under Peace Tower which brings you to the 2nd floor. Luckily, he didn't make it far.

Haha glad to hear she is :) The most impressive, though, are the security personnel who did an outstanding job making sure we were all unharmed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-23-2014, 06:27 PM