Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(10-25-2014, 08:58 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: For some reason my internet just conked out yesterday. It was super slow, then decided to not do anything. I'm glad it's back; I lost a little sleep wondering if something was up with my computer.

I'm glad (in a way) to hear that someone else's internet is being stupid. My internet use to be fast enough that I could have Youtube, Facebook, Blip, Amazon, and here up all at once and only suffer from a little slow down. For the last few days, I have only been able to open one tab at a time, and even then I could not go on to something like Youtube with out it boging down the internet like mad. I would blame it on my internet, but my neighbor's internet is doing the same thing.

Speaking of neighbors, don't offer your help "if you need it" unless you really mean it. She has been keeping me to my word.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by gamemaster1991 - 10-25-2014, 11:24 AM