Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
So I just got my mom a gift that she asked for along with a gift for myself. Both of these are relevant.

Backstory: I'm not sure if I said it here yet, but my mom never let me or any of my siblings watch The Nightmare Before Christmas when we were younger. She said that it "was not Christan" and it "would scare you and give you nightmares." She is also one of those people who thinks that Halloween is the devil, so I didn't get to watch it untill 2 years ago. It is now my favorite Disney movie (right next to Wreck-It Ralph).

Present day: I ordered a copy of the movie and I'm going to take the sleeve off it and put it on the copy of "God's (not) Dead" that I'm really giving her. This is my gag gift for the year, which is normaly just putting my brother's gift into many diffrent boxes (ala Emperor's New Groove).

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by gamemaster1991 - 11-02-2014, 07:52 PM