Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(11-05-2014, 12:10 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 12:07 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Can someone tell me how to post pictures here now? It doesn't seem like anyone is working on the problem, and I would like to post some photos. Preferably without having to upload to a random site like photobucket or whatever and wasting my time. If possible.

I always upload mine to Imgur and they show up fine when I link them here. It's actually super fast to do and not nearly as clunky as Photobucket. 

Ugh, what a pain in the ass. I just want to post photos from facebook. I don't understand why all of a sudden that ability disappeared. So now I have to choose between signing up for yet another fucking wesbite, just to upload photos (that i've already uploaded on facebook) to post on here, or interact with y'all less than I want to. That's unfortunate :(
Thanks for your help though, Hex. Guess i'll sign up for Imgur, since my phtots from facebook don't work and aren't getting fixed for some reason :(

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Beware of Cuccos - 11-05-2014, 12:14 PM