Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Yeah.

Well, nothing better than spending 2am through 6am cleaning my windows and room because for some reason we have an appointment with these people to come over and check the windows of every room in the house and the windows are behind a whole bunch of stuff including the TV and consoles.

So all I did was move around heavy stuff and clean them while my mother cleaned the windows and made sure they were easily accessible, and all of this was done while Last Action Hero was playing in the background because it was the only thing I could watch that was connected (since we removed all the plugs to be able to clean the TV area besides my computer and the only thing that I could access on my computer since the internet was also out)

Gotta say, it's a great film. Haven't seen it in like 5 years, but damn I love it more than I remember I did. It had everything, action, that 90's movie feel, Arney. guns, comedy, the british bad guy. Everything.

Man, it's perfect since it takes my mind off the fact that I have to go to school in an hour and a half.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 12-15-2014, 01:35 AM