Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
^

Ah, if you need some ideas for clickbait you should remember to focus on whatever is popular at that time, and also do controversial topics, for example.

For a new multiplayer game using old mechanics (CoD) just sound off what you already know from the other games and look up videos that basically tell you how to win all the time, and base your articles around that.

If you really want to get some clickbait, and arguments going on in the comments below try for a PC vs Console war, or some stupid "Why 30fps should be the standard for the industry" or "Why 720p is no different to 1080p"

Although, they're old topics, they're good examples of what you should be focusing on. If you don't care about the name you'll make for yourself (if you're not using an alias) then go for broke. Put your focus in the most retarded video game things to talk about.

If you want honest clickbait, I'd say just make write articles about things you like and give it a stupid but interesting title so that the person would click on it.

If you'd want clickbait from me all you'd need to say is "Why Halo 4 and Halo 5 look better than the entire trilogy Bungie made" and sound off stuff that would anger me and there you go I've clicked on your article.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 12-29-2014, 10:16 AM