Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
This morning, Patrick had to take me to the emergency room. (I'm fine now.)

Thursday night I started getting sick. Due to my profession (they don't take too kindly to you being sick. It loses them money. They are much more interested in money than your health) and the fact that we're still catching up with our bills and don't have too much money, I did what most people do- I grabbed some medicine out of the cabinet and went about my business. But I got worse and worse and worse.

My whole body has ached, and my skin was pained when touched. Like that feeling when you foot falls asleep, except imagine that but so painful that you pull away from whatever is touching you, whether it be a shirt, a wall you're leaning against, or your husband :( My head has been feeling full of gunk. And when I swallow, it feels like my throat is closing with knives, AND simultaneously it feels like i'm getting stabbed in my ears. Also, my temperature is all fucked up. I have experienced all combinations of the following- extreme shivers, extreme sweating, burning up (fully clothes and unclothed), freezing cold (fully clothes and unclothed). Sometimes I feel both temperatures at once. Sometimes, I can't actually tell if i'm hot or cold.

This morning, I was in so much pain, all I could do was sit up in bed and start crying. Patrick took me to the emergency room. They concluded that I have a virus. I got 2 hardcore shots, and got 2 serious prescriptions. I can't go back to work until Friday. Since the shots and medicine, I have already been feeling better. I can now eat without fear. I have been so hungry, but it's been so hard to eat because of my throat and the stabbing feeling. And I can move around better. The fast few days, i've had to be very careful with my movements. Everything I touched hurt me (even putting on clothes), I would move slow because I hurt so bad, and if I stood too long I would lose my balance.

So, that's why I haven't gotten online very often in the past few days, and why I haven't updated the weekly question. Just giving you guys an update.

[I had all of that in a spoiler box, but every time I clicked it, it would take me to the top of the page instead of opening, and that was pissing me off.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Beware of Cuccos - 02-16-2015, 09:42 PM