Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Ah man, I actually think I'm allergic to N64 Zelda Remakes on the 3DS.

Back in 2011, I got Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, and played the shit out of it. Then one day when I was going to school I had a weird pain in my stomach, a headache and a sore throat and this didn't go away even when I came home. I drank some water and then I went to bed.

Several minutes later, I vomited all over my bed and wall and felt incredibly bad. My mother (who is a nurse) eventually gave me tons of medicine to stop the illness, drew me a bath and I was sleeping constantly since I was too weak to get up and do anything. Although, by the next day I was fine. The sore throat was still there, but I wasn't weak I could move around and do things and everything was fine.

Now, with the release of MM3DS. I've been playing the shit out of that too, and yesterday I had a sore throat and a headache. I also felt really disorientated as I walked. When I got home I had a drink of Pineapple juice and went to bed.

Several hours later, I was feeling very very hot, and as I pulled together all my strength to get off my bed I felt the urge to vomit and I ran to the toilet and spent a minute or two there just vomiting. Again my mother gave me medicine and drew me a bath and I was sleeping constantly (this time with an ice pack or two since I was super hot). I wasn't as weak as I was back in 2011, but I was pretty damn weak. Today, sans the sore throat I feel fine.

I don't know guys, unexplained illnesses along with recently getting another N64 Zelda remake.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 02-24-2015, 11:49 AM