Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(05-20-2015, 02:37 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: So I had an exam yesterday, had an exam today, and I have one tomorrow that I really can't be bothered to study for.

They're all retakes, and I already passed them (B, D, C respectively) although, that D was today's exam which I think I did well in to get at least a C which is big for an exam with that much BS to learn and write about, and even if I didn't I've already got an A in the coursework, and a C in the other test so I really just need to Ace the final (which is about WW2, which is really easy since it's interesting) and I should pass with a B overall.

Tomorrow's is 50% studying, 50% winging it, and I'm really just thinking to 100% wing it because I really can't be asked to learn the entire thing in around 2 hours. I already passed the other test was an A which gave me a B overall, and if I can do the same with this years tests (A and a C) then I'll come out with another B overall and be fairly happy with the whole thing.

It's funny how much I hated doing GCSE's and thought they were so difficult, and now I'd love to go back there and breeze through a Maths paper where they gave you a booklet with pictures inside and you get questions that have people doing something and one of those people always has an ethnic name for diversity. Oh Man, I'd really love to sort of the dilemmas of Matt, Josh and Rashid again.

S'all about them AO1s and AO2s #AQAMasterRace

Good luck !

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 05-20-2015, 03:34 PM