Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Interesting fact for if you ever are trying to lose weight that my love told me after coming home from her medical seminar :

The hormones that cause those annoying hunger pangs and that general desire to eat food can take two years after you lose weight to fall to 'normal' levels.
That's one of the reasons why some people regain their weight; the hunger remains.

So the lesson is, even after you lose the weight, it's not going to be easy to keep it off for a while.

I thought that was interesting !

Another very interesting thing that the speaker said, I was told, was that people seem to think that being overweight = bad, end of story.
But not enough people know that it's much better to put on a reasonable amount of weight, or be reasonably overweight due to a balanced diet, than to have an unbalanced one trying to be skinny. It's all about eating well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 09-25-2015, 11:15 AM