Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(12-21-2015, 02:36 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 01:47 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 12:48 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Independent Film Channel is doing a marathon of Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, and Batman & Robin. The only thing that upsets me is the fact that the latter two titles should be swapped. Oh, well.

I'm wondering why, becuse they are in the right order. Do you think that Forever is worse then & Robin?

Batman Forever should be Batman & Robin, Batman & Robin should be titled Batman Forever. Batman & Robin is about Batgirl, also. I mean, they had to know ahead of time, right?

Oh I understand now. I also agree with you nd have been saying that for the longest time. As they are they really don't make sence. The tird movie is about Batman and Robin so it should be named as such and since it's the third movie the next one should be named Batman Forever (read as 4ever like Duke Nukem). The only reason I can see the forth one being "& Robin" would be becuse there is a stupid subplot where Batman "doesn't respect Robin" or whatever that was about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by gamemaster1991 - 12-21-2015, 05:47 PM