Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Man, you don't know how unsettling it is to find a massive spider come dangling down in front of your computer screen while you're halfway through a game of Overwatch.

My computer is set out really weird as the HD and SSD won't fit into the computer, so it doesn't have it's case on. Not a big deal, it's just open and the monitor covers it, however the massive spider went INBETWEEN these things. For a second there I thought it was gonna jam itself in a fan or something, thank god it didn't.

When the game ended I saw it crawling on some wire, I didn't really want to kill it because I don't mind spiders as opposed to Bees/Wasps. I grabbed a glass and scooped it in there.

When I got a good look at it, it wasn't only massive but seemed like it was a new species or a variation of a huntsman spider. It had two long legs at the front, what looked like fangs from the front of the face and a black and yellow body, similar to a wasp. When I held it near my face to get a real good look it looked like it was trying to attack me.

I have no idea if this kind of spider has been documented in the UK, mostly because I've never seen spiders bigger than a fingernail at best, this was like the size of your enter key on the keyboard. Can't find a picture of it either.

Don't worry guys. Spoiler:I let it go

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 08-06-2016, 09:33 PM