Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
All day the weather here has been really overcast. It's suppose to rain all week, but that's yet to happen.

This is actually my favorite kind of day. The sun is hidden, and you might need a light jacket, but it's not freezing. Just the perfect amount of chilly. If I were going somewhere on a day like this it would scare crowds away; I rarely get lucky that a trip and weather like this lines up.

I took advantage of it by mowing the lawn. I don't mind outside chores, but I get very affected by the heat and need to be careful. No issues at all today.

I need to work, otherwise I'd really enjoy a nice storm. The stupid trailer I used to live in had a metal roof so it always sounded very loud when there was just a tiny bit of rain. In this house I can just watch and enjoy from my window if it really gets going.

EDIT: Shouldn't have said anything. Storm is in full swing with extremely loud thunder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Hexadecimal - 09-07-2016, 06:07 PM