Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Saw a post on Facebook from The Financial Times saying "Was Gordon Brown the last Labour prime minister?" Which is so badly worded it actually annoys me.

It was implying that Labour won't be in power ever again. Which is a very dumb statement to make. Since Labour and Conservatives flip flop in a similar manner of Republicans and Democrats.

HOWEVER.

The post is true, because the fact is, yes. Gordon Brown was the last Labour prime minister.

Which is the perfect example of "Schrodinger's title"

(09-26-2016, 04:13 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: ...Umm... So... In the creative discussion... Should I post some shitty P4 fanfiction? Just thinking about it makes me nervous because I can imagine people laughing at me and such because it's honestly not that good. plus fanfiction really seems like it's more of a thing girls do for some reason, so I dunno...

If it will make you feel any better, if you do post it I will write a fan fiction of Ace Attorney, and I warn you I don't even know the English language.

But yeah, go for it. Nothing else is happening on the forums much. It'd be nice for change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 09-27-2016, 04:22 PM