Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Just over an hour and a half to go and the first 14 hour day is finished.

Patient count dropped, thankfully, and I did alright during the time where it really sucked to be short 1 Diet Clerk. If the nurses are quick about picking up trays, I just might get out of here earlier. Then again I have a really crappy group of people that I work with on my weekend. I'm too tired to put the extra effort in so I'll settle just for leaving on time.

...And of course my mother wasn't home to get my package. According to the tracking info the poor postman tried twice and both times she wasn't there. I wonder if she did it on purpose or where the heck she went.

Funny thing is she tends to always be home whenever I DON'T tell her about my packages and then gets pissed that I stayed quiet about it, so I fib and say the tracking info wasn't up to date so I didn't know.

I hope Dahlia's up for being cuddled tonight. Last night she sat with me for about an hour before she had to go back in the cage to potty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Hexadecimal - 10-01-2016, 05:54 PM