Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(10-09-2016, 08:14 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Watching the presidential debate.

It's laughable. They ask questions, but none of them are answering the questions. Not surprised but it's so sad.

They asked Trump about the sexual assault boasting tape, and he answered that he would crush ISIS.
They asked Hillary about whether her behaviour was a good example for kids, and she answered about how she wants to work for all Americans.

The moderators should have mini-tasers if they stray off the question, because so far nothing has been on subject.

Edit : They're asking questions asked from social media. I'm hoping for a Harambe question.

Edit 2 : I'm playing a debate drinking game. Take a shot every time a candidate talks about a specific measure they'll take for the benefit of the country, or talk about what concrete things they can do for the country, rather than sling muck at the other candidate. I think I'm going to stay thirsty.

It's ridiculous. I am getting a few laughs for stuff like "I'm a gentleman, let her go first".

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Kakariko Kid - 10-09-2016, 08:31 PM