Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(10-12-2016, 09:51 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: ...I just don't understand relationships. My mom told me about how her friend's husband has cheated on her a few times and now a waitress at their restaurant claims he's sleeping with her. Plus, he seems kind of stupid in that he didn't get the restaurant inspected before buying and its just been a money pit. She hates living out there, bitches about him all the time, but still stays with him.

Then this other girl, who I realized was no good pretty fast, complains about her boyfriend constantly as well to everyone she knows, but seems like she's going to stay with him because he gives her a ton of free stuff. So... Basically she's a prostitute in my eyes. If what she says gets back to him I don't understand why he's so foolish that he believes her when she says "Oh, I was just venting! I love you!".

I think I'm really just content to be by myself.

We have a.....nice words, nice words.......no...... at my job who has slept with 2 different guys here, admittedly, and we can think of a supervisor she may have tried to fool around with. Now she's pregnant and no one knows who the father is. SURPRISE! And now she has a boyfriend here and he has supposedly asked some people around here if what he hears about her is true and he remains with her. Yeah, I don't get it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Kakariko Kid - 10-12-2016, 11:08 AM