Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
So I was playing more Flash Mahjong to pass the time and the hands the AI can get are ridiculous. I played into the person opposite me twice mostly due to my hand containing no safe times, but in the final round I tried my best to make a hand to get a direct hit on him.

Then this happened.

[Image: 13_fucking_orphans.png]

Now, if you don't know what that is. Let me get Prime Minister of Japan, Koizumi to help you.

[Image: risingsun.jpg]

13 Orphans is basically a wait on any of those 13 tiles to be discarded and you win. The hand is fucking difficult to get because it's a 1 in 1000 chance of getting it even if you drew 9 out of the 13 tiles you need right off the bat.

So not only was the guy in the lead, but then he wins 32,000 MORE POINTS off the guy to my right and basically ends the game in the 70,000's. Hell, I played his winning tile and he didn't even ron of me, HE WAITED FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT.

I mean I know these guys are AI's and all but damn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 10-27-2016, 10:59 PM