Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(11-09-2016, 03:44 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: The title should've been "Election Boogaloo" for a day. Actually, that's how I read it when I opened the site today.

Speaking of, good luck on your lives there. The next 4 years are gonna be.... Interesting, for sure. Then, in 2020, Kanye West runs and gets elected.
Thank you. For sure, some people are elated. Some people are scared, not just for the future but for their personal lives. As of right now as I type, Trump won the Electoral College but had lost the popular vote.
I'm not sure how many other ways you can say that the United States of America is divided. But, in any case, keep on going, stay strong and don't forget this world has other, living, breathing people with lives just as complicated as yours. Take care, stay safe and for the love of the US, please stay civil, no matter where you stood on this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 11-09-2016, 07:55 AM