Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
I'd post this in anime, but it's more of a chatting thing.

Basically, I'm part of the anime society due to a friend needing me to be on the commitee so it'd be legal at the uni. Anyhow, the commitee does one thing depending on your role. The Social Secretary (me) does events, the president sorts rooms and official stuff, and the communication officer downloads the anime.

I've had a cozy job of just not doing anything except make a facebook post about an anime quiz, and possibly bowling at the end of the year, so I don't mind. Today however the comms officer and the president both couldn't be there to download anime, so the task fell to me.

It wasn't hard, bakabt and nyaa.se are easy sites to use, plus kissanime has an option to download stuff easily. What was weird was the one of the files blue screened my computer when I ran it on my system.

So heads up, if for whatever reason you want to watch the Fire Emblem OVA from 1986, watch out. It puts your computer in an infinite loop if you use Window's Media Player and crashes your computer.

It freaked me out since my computer never blue screens anymore. Hell, does anyone's?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 11-10-2016, 08:15 PM