Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(11-22-2016, 01:20 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: So you guys know that the ads are getting smarter by the day and all that. There was an entire season of South Park about it. You know if you search something on the internet, like plane tickets or something, you then get ads about that topic on facebook, etc. Well, something weird happened to me today.

A friend asked me through whatsapp (phone app, believe in the US you guys use it?) if another friend was still playing Magic the Gathering. Ok, nothing weird there. Later I was talking to a friend on skype and we talked for like 30 seconds about magic since my friend on whatsapp mentioned it.

So, I did no searches on the computer about it. Just a text message on the phone and TALKING on skype. Boom, an ad about Magic the Gathering appeared on my facebook.

Creepy man.

This kind of shit has been happening to me, but without using any apps. Just the regular phone. It's creepy as shit, man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Beware of Cuccos - 11-22-2016, 10:28 PM