Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
(12-12-2016, 07:33 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 03:22 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: The way I figure it, if you ain't hurting me, I don't care at all how you get your kicks.  Do whatever the heck you want WITHOUT hurting other people, just don't expect me to join in anytime soon.

That doesn't mean that it's healthy, though; people need to learn how to deal with their problems IRL without this weird crap. I understand the trend of wanting to be a special snowflake, but making up all this weird stuff about how you used to be a fictional character is honestly bizarre.

I'm a massive fan of Tohru Adachi from Persona 4. I sometimes post headcanons I have about the character or use Photoshop to make stupid jokes. I had someone who's "kin" with him claim that they're an Adachi that's "in the redemption phase" and my "lies" about him were hurtful and I should stop. Instant block, but oh wow did this person honestly believe what they were saying.

While I'm at it, there's no such thing as "gender fluid" either. Just because you're a boy/girl who wants to wear feminine/masculine sometimes doesn't mean you're the opposite gender on those days. You're either one or the other whether you were born male/female or are trans-gendered (I know there's some rare exceptions if there were birth defects). Some people absolutely get dysphoria, but using they/them pronouns is stupid too. Think otherwise and you're transphobic, of course!

[Image: 1389467718642986129.jpg]
This woman knows what's up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-13-2016, 06:57 AM