Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
Damn, all this talk reminds that there is actually a transgender kid in my school.

S/he is actually an alright person, and seems to be normal by standards. It's pretty rare that s/he gets treated badly and if then, only jokingly as s/he has some good friends.

I know being transgender is quite different from thinking your a werewolf or a fictional character but that is the Internet. The one thing I learn from the the Internet is that it will be as real as you want it to be. If you want to know if a person is into some deeply disturbing shit, then it will take a couple of clicks to find your destination. If you want to piss off 4chan as a joke, then get ready to get into some serious trouble.

Honestly, I don't care to make the Internet as real as my environment. There is already a sex-offendor living near my neighborhood. A werewolf or fictional wannabe sounds trivial at best compare to what most people are going thru day in and day out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by Berry - 12-13-2016, 09:21 AM