Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Five nights at freddy's 2: Grand reopening
(11-12-2014, 12:29 AM)RepentantSky Wrote: Are we sure it's a prequel? I've seen theories but no confirmation it was true.
Spoilers for the end of the game (in a way........ not like there much of a story) and night 4 of the original.

Basicly all you really need to know is 2 things.......
So Yeah, it's a prequel, which makes no since whats so ever. The only thing that I can think of that makes since is the generator not being on for a long time and the doors being added. Where is all the improved stuff? Where are all the new robots? Why are the "Toy" robots not with the retro robots?

Personal review
I stick to my original comint and say they should have waited to test out the bugs due to great deal that I found. I would also like to add that they could have tryed harder with the game. It feels like a drag due to it being (like Hex said) a "wind up the music box" simulator. Plus, only Toy Boony showing up when you put on the mask and him doing it EVERY SINGLE TIME gets old. I am glad I have not bought it becuse it does what the oginal did not due to me: Bore me on the second day (in real life and in the game). I have to say that only playing the demo and watching LPs makes me feel that this is not worth the hype and not worth buying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Five nights at freddy's 2: Grand reopening - by gamemaster1991 - 11-12-2014, 02:07 AM