Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Obscure title you are in love with.
I'm sure we've done this before, but who cares since it's most likly buried by now.

Under the Skin: It's a unique little game. It's made by Capcom and is never talked about by anyone. You would think you would remimber the game where you fight Resident Evil 3's Nemesis with a bowling ball. It's not something you would play over and over, but it's something that would be cool to play with friends.

P.N.03: Another Capcom game that is over looked by both Capcom and the fans.

Whacked!: Another overlooked party game. This is a weird one, but really fun. It's the last game made by Presto Studios (who made Myst) so it's at lest a look at.

Tron 2.0: You would not believe how many people have forgoten that there was a sequel to Tron before Tron Legasy. The X-box/PC version looks like it's trying to be Halo and a good number a charicters are anoying, but it's still worth a play just for the story and unique play style. The GBA game is not as good and may be the worse of the two, but I would still give it a shot.

Now to end this list, enjoy the title screen music from my favorite RPG:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obscure title you are in love with. - by gamemaster1991 - 10-10-2014, 10:41 AM