Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Obscure title you are in love with.
One of my favorite GBC games is Captain Bluebear - The Crazy Treasure Hunt ( Käpt'n Blaubär - Die verrückte Schatzsuche). As far as I know it was only released in Germany, so I would count that as obscure.
It's a simple puzzle game. You walk around and try to collect all the stars in a level. When you have all of them the exit opens. The tricky part about this is that the tiles with the stars turn into water when you step on them, so you can only walk on a star tile once. The game starts as simple as it can get but gets quite difficult later on. Planning a route in your head is necessary to succeed. Have I mentioned the music is good? No? The music is good.

If you are interrested and want to take a look before playing the game yourself, then watch this video:
It's a short TAS I made as a joke for April Fool's Day 2014. I used a password to skip to the last level, so only the last level is shown.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obscure title you are in love with. - by SuperFlorian12 - 09-29-2015, 07:11 AM