Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Those amazing games no one knows about.
(03-22-2013, 11:25 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Heart of Darkness for PS1. That game is just absolutely amazing and one of the best games I have ever played in my life. It's a 2D puzzle platformer with some really gruesome deaths, which is weird when you look at the otherwise PG looking game.

Yes. I didn't see this post. Absolutely one of my favorite games of all time. The best of the genre when it comes to the Out of This World, Flashback, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee/Exoddus family tree of cinematic, puzzle/platformer game design.

I love Limbo, but when it was tearing up the gaming world and winning awards left and right, I was like "this is nothing new, guys"

I bought Heart of Darkness with my first paycheck the day it came out, and I still have the discs. I want it on PSN so bad, so that I can play it on my Vita.

WHY am I still waiting for Heart of Darkness, Silhouette Mirage, Brave Fencer Musashi, Einhander etc on PSN?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games no one knows about. - by 2D Brain - 03-23-2013, 03:58 PM