Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Those amazing games no one knows about.
(03-28-2013, 11:35 AM)cingchris Wrote:
(03-28-2013, 02:36 AM)Wardenclyffe Wrote:
(03-26-2013, 09:47 AM)Shadowcr94 Wrote: I know that there's a community out there for fans of this game, but I'm not sure if it's actually "popular" or not: Oni (PC). Probably the best fusion of fighting, third-person shooter, and platforming/adventure I've ever seen. (Not to mention the best "breaking the fourth wall" moments XD)

DUDE, YES! That game was crazy awesome. I really can't think of any other game that mixed all of those genres so perfectly. Rockstar really needs to bring that one back, I'd buy a sequel in a heartbeat.

The reason why it never had a sequel is because it was developed by Bungie West, and Bungie, until a few years ago, has been owned by Microsoft, so they could make Halo games.

Huh, I had no idea Bungie was even involved, or that there was a Bungie West. It'd be great if they could bring it back in some way, but I don't ever see that happening D:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games no one knows about. - by Wardenclyffe - 04-07-2013, 03:47 PM