Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Those amazing games no one knows about.
(03-26-2013, 08:33 PM)Raichana Wrote: The Ys series (psp/ps2/steam) is something i love but none of my friends seem to know about it.... the music is some of the best video game music i've ever heard.
Also they earlier legend of heroes games (psp) (but those are a bit annoying to play so i kinda understand why it never got popular)
Also Avalon code (ds), i picked it up on a whim and found a neat little game with a lot of heart and charm

Yeah, the Ys games are pretty great, more people need to play them... even if it's just for the awesome music.

Avalon Code, to me, wasn't the perfect game, but it certainly was interesting, especially in the plot department. I really had a lot of trouble even trying to get all the pages at 100%, though... I gave up when someone else in the house wanted to play it. Also the whole love aspect just felt weird. Everything else was pretty well done, though.

Let's see, to add to the list... most people haven't played the Atelier (PS2, PS3)games, so I recommend those.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games no one knows about. - by gaiages - 04-08-2013, 01:19 PM