Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Those amazing games no one knows about.
I agree with the above, Soul Nomad is definitely a forgotten gem. Took forever to find one, too.

(04-08-2013, 07:30 PM)gaiages Wrote:
(04-08-2013, 03:02 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I did have the chance to get an Atelier game later on (I forget the name of it) but my love for NIS won and I started buying other games from them like Soul Nomad, Cross Edge and Trinity Universe. I might even hunt down Makai Kingdom at some point.

I know I'm getting off topic, but I never really enjoyed Makai Kingdom. I felt kind of thrown together... and leveling in that game felt so slow and cumbersome compared to other NIS games. Then again, I didn't really like the non-grid system that it and Phantom Brave used for battles either, so that might affect my opinion a bit too :p

From what I've seen of the game it certainly doesn't look as good as, say, Disgaea but I'm willing to give it a chance, mostly because of its ties to the Disgaea series itself. Well, that, and I kinda want to know more about Asagi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games no one knows about. - by Mass Distraction - 04-09-2013, 09:00 AM