Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
That one game series that keeps on getting worse and worse.
(11-27-2014, 04:18 AM)RyeoNox Wrote:
(11-26-2014, 04:14 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(11-25-2014, 10:03 PM)RyeoNox Wrote: [Resident Evil] 5 was a reskin

I can never understand this argument. It was a reskin just as much as RE2 and 3 were of the original and Zer0 of REmake. Just because it plays the same doesn't mean it's a reskin. Otherwise we'd be calling every single game series out there reskins of themselves.

Yes I guess you're right, maybe I over exaggerated a little on the reskin part. But my first thoughts on Majinis is they act really similar to the villagers in RE4. About 10 minutes later the chainsaw majini appeared,then there is the giants and dudes with a gatling gun (which are in RE4). The animations remain nearly the same as in RE4.  The early RE games had zombies (which is a pretty general term) so it doesn't bother me much. Or maybe I'm starting to become more picky as I'm getting older. RE5 is as good as RE4, it's just that I didn't enjoyed it much, personally. 

At lest Resident Evil 5 did not feel like the same treaded ground as the rest of the sires. Sure we have Wesker, Jill and Chris, and we have simaler elaments to RE4, but that all feels new to me becuse it does not feel like the same game to me. RE6, however, feels like every RE game and Zombie movie ever made. Zombies taking over the world? Check. One person's blood needs to be used to cure it? Check. Evil organization wants to to use the zombie to take over the world (or whatever their plan is, I honestly stopped paying attention at that point)? Check. If I wanted to see a bad Resident Evil game, I would either play the first game or watch the Movies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: That one game series that keeps on getting worse and worse. - by gamemaster1991 - 11-27-2014, 09:39 AM