Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dream Games That Will Never Happen
(06-29-2013, 12:15 PM)Dutchtica Wrote: I've always wanted like a loose trilogy of games that feature heroes going up against other heroes' bad guys. Like Donkey Kong would fight Gruntilda, Banjo would fight Bowser, and Mario would fight King K. Rool,

of course this was back when I didn't know Rare was a completely different company. =/

Well we had spyro and crash do something like that and the PlayStation movie heroes came together with the best of the PS2. So we are getting closer.

New dream game: Gol and Maia, Dr. Nefarious, and A time traveling Clockwerk get together and try to (insert plan here), which would be bad if it worked. To stop the gang of villains, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly and Carmelita has to travel thru each others world, with each world gradually being torn apart by the plan mentioned before. The last world would be the largest where you play as each character once as you fight each villain. The last boss would be a mash up beast of all 3 (4 really) bosses making a flying mechanical beast oozing with Dark Eco. The boss would have 3-5 phases and would require using a different combo of heros each time. The final hit would come from Light Jak using a huge blast to get rid of the Dark Eco so the others can destroy the Hate Chip somewhere in side it.

I have now hyped myself up for something that may never happen. I chose these 3 (4) villains because Dr. Nefarious is still alive, Gol and Maia where never said to have died, and we have time travel and never went back to fight Clockwerk so we need to have him. If we use Sly's time traveling van or include Le Paradox in there somewhere, we could have Cyber Errol and Drek. We could could even have Klunk in there for a side-kick battle.

Messages In This Thread
Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by 2D Brain - 03-22-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by jd345 - 04-13-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Berry - 03-24-2013, 10:52 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Ryan - 03-26-2013, 01:40 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by gamemaster1991 - 06-29-2013, 04:20 PM