Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Dream Games That Will Never Happen
While I don't think Super Paper Mario is as bad as you calling it an abomination,

I'm sad that Miyamoto of all people didn't let the Sticker Star people do whatever they wanted. I mean the thing I love the MOST of the Mario RPGs is that they delve into different stuff. IMO Paper Mario 64 is the weakest due to it being, essentially, an RPG of a regular Mario adventure.

Fighting Bowser in platformers is fine with me, we can do that endlessly (And I'm not badmouthing the New Mario Bros or anything here. I'm literally saying it's fine with me.) but the RPG's have brought us Smithy, Cackletta, Fawful, the Shrooboids, the Dark Queen (Or the Queen of Shadows?) but more importantly the X-Nauts (Seriously, bring back the X-Nauts), and even Bleck and Dimentio (And their accomplices) were awesome villains.

I will be buying Sticker Star just to support the franchise, and probably, because I will enjoy the fuck out of it (whoop I said a bad word, sorry), but it shouldn't be limited to "What kind of pranks is Bowser up to now!?"

Messages In This Thread
Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by 2D Brain - 03-22-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by jd345 - 04-13-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Berry - 03-24-2013, 10:52 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Ryan - 03-26-2013, 01:40 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Dutchtica - 06-30-2013, 06:29 PM