Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Dream Games That Will Never Happen
Marvel vs. Capcom, SNK vs. Capcom, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Street Fighter X Tekken. What do these games have in common? They are all popular games that invalve street fighters fighting other fighting game series. What series is missing? The second most popular one out there. Come on Capcom and Midway/DC games. Do you not want my money? This is the best time to make Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter.
You say you don't want mature themes in street fighter but I call bull shit. I've seen Street Fighter II the movie. I've seen Chun Lee in the shower. I WANT to see Scorpion tear off Ryu's head. I want to see Cody stab Striker in the stomach. Most importantly, I want to see Akuma and Shao Kahn duke it out. At lest do it like MK vs DCU. It would be bad, but at lest we would get the game both fans have been wanting for 20 (give or take) years.

Messages In This Thread
Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by 2D Brain - 03-22-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by jd345 - 04-13-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Berry - 03-24-2013, 10:52 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Ryan - 03-26-2013, 01:40 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by gamemaster1991 - 07-05-2013, 09:29 PM